Breathalyzer FITalco AlcoBlow ®
1 489,00 zł tax incl.
Breathalyzer FITalco AlcoBlow ® is used by Polish police
- Breathalyzer commonly used by police
- Non-contact (does not require the use of a mouthpiece)
- Short waiting time for the next measurement
- The ability to measure the concentration of alcohol in public
- An electrochemical sensor
This product is no longer in stock
AlcoBlow® is a non-contact tester sobriety. Thus does not generate additional costs associated with the purchase mouthpieces.
By using high-quality electrochemical sensor has a high detectability of alcohol in exhaled air.
The quality of the device makes the tester is widely used by the uniformed services (police, border guards, prison staff, etc.), Institutions and workplaces.
Breathalyzer is very economical - allows the execution of up to 5,000 measurements on one set of batteries, and this easy to use. Responsible for its operation only 2 buttons and 2 tricolor indicators.
The device has 2 operating modes:
- Active - when tested person with appropriately strong exhaust system runs the air intake,
- Passive - used when the tested person can not or will not provide adequate air samples or when you want to check the contents of containers for the presence of alcohol.
The apparatus has a very short start-up time (approx. 5 seconds), and the same measurement (further only 5 seconds).
Learn more at the official website of the product!
Breathalyzer is covered by a 24-month warranty.
Sensor Type: Electrochemical
Up time: approx. 5 s
Measurement time: approx. 5 s
Operating temperature: from -5 to 40 degrees Celsius
Dimensions: 265 mm x 48 mm
Weight: 162.2 g (without battery)
Number of measurements on one set of batteries: approx. 5000
Power supply: alkaline batteries "AA" 1.5 V 4 pieces.
The kit includes:
Breathalyzer police AlcoBlow®
Batteries type AA - 4 pieces
Instruction j. Polish
Wristband to protect against dropping
|Weight||162,2 g (bez baterii)|