TERMS OF DELIVERY ITEMS PURCHASED:
Shipping realize through courier DHL. Couriers deliver parcels to the customer within 24 hours. Shipments are broadcast from Monday to Friday, until 13-dense every day. Order received after the 13th will be shipped the next day.
The basis for sending the goods of the prepayment option is to influence charges on account www.multimapa.pl Online Store
The cost of sending parcels by courier in the Polish Republic is 18 zł gross regardless of the number of purchased items - provided the package weight not exceeding 30 kg. The cost of shipping courier COD is 25 zł gross.
In the case of other forms of receipt of the goods purchased - please contact the Store using
Each pack for transport is properly secured.
1. General Provisions
The terms used herein shall mean:
"Seller" - AVERNET SC, 90-536 Lodz, ul. Gdansk 149, NIP 725-18-42-912, REGON 473068626
"Client" - an adult person with full legal capacity, legal person or an organization having legal capacity, which uses the Shop in any way, in particular, receives data from the Store or places the data in the store,
"Online Shop (Shop)" - Internet service available at http://multimapa.pl/ through which the customer can buy the products,
"Registration '' - a one-time activity, which consists of the assumption by the Customer" Customer Account ", made using the administrative panel provided by the Operator on the website store.
"Login" - a sequence of alphanumeric characters (e-mail), necessary to access the "Customer Account" determined independently by the Client during the registration process.
"Password" - a string of alphanumeric characters to make the necessary authorization when accessing the Customer Account, determined independently by the Client during the registration process.
"Account" - a place in the store available to the customer after logging in, by entering the username and password, through which it introduces to store data, in particular data on the client, and manages, receives specific data of the Shop, as well as accesses Store functionality available only for customers who have an account in the store. A customer who does not have accounts, should reckon with the fact that he would have access to fewer store functionality, in particular, may have limited opportunities for introducing, managing and retrieving data (content ) from shop,
"Goods" - Goods presented in the Online Shop.
"The sale contract" - a contract sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the provider and the client, using means of communication at a distance,
"Order" - the Customer's aimed directly to the conclusion sell the Products on distance via an online store, specifying the type and number of the Product
Regulations are in force from 27 August 2014.
1. Orders are executed in the Polish Republic
2. All prices given by the seller are expressed in Polish currency.
3. The reported prices are gross and include VAT.
4. Prices in the store are subject to change at any time. The current price is shown in the product description at the date of the order and is binding for the conclusion of the purchase contract.
5. The product price does not include delivery costs, which depend on the chosen method of delivery by the customer. The ordered goods are delivered by specialist courier or through the Polish Post. In some cases it is possible to receive personal goods carried by multimapa.pl personal collection points. The buyer is charged for delivery specified in the price list of transportation on delivery.
6. The Seller reserves the right to make changes in the regulations. In the course of the contract and throughout the period of the customer after-sales care to observe the rules accepted by him when placing the order. Except when the customer considers it to be less favorable than the current and inform the Seller about the selection of current, as applicable. Existing customers of any changes will be effectively informed by relevant information on their own client accounts in the store.
7. The customer can withdraw from the purchase within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product without giving a reason.
8. All products offered by the seller are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the market for the Polish market.
9. Presented by the Seller is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, it is only an invitation to enter into negotiations (pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code).
10. Inquiries regarding our products can be submitted to the email address email@example.com
11. Seller shall be liable for two years from the date of purchase in case of non-conformity in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on special terms of consumer sales of 27 July 2002 and other relevant laws.
12. The customer can opt in to receive from the Seller information on the nature of advertising and trade, including by means of electronic communication. This consent is given by the client by selecting the appropriate option on the registration form. Consent is not a condition for the realization Orders
2. Technical conditions for use of the Shop
1. In order to properly use by customers of services available in the store, it is necessary that all the following conditions are met:
• connection to the Internet,
• possession of equipment allowing the use of resources on the Internet,
2. In order to register in the store must have an active e-mail account (e-mail). On this account will be sent tips on what to register in the shop.
3. The Seller recommends that the device used to communicate with the shop had installed the latest Adobe Flash Player and Java (Oracle).
4. The Seller warrants to the Client correct operation of the online store with the following browsers: IE version 8 or later, Firefox version 21 or later, on screens with horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, can affect the correct display of the store, which is why we recommend them off.
3. Licensing content
1. All images, text, graphics and files that are on the store are protected by copyright and may not be used without permission of the owner.
2. For the purposes of the Rules of data (content) is defined as: Custom Content. By placing Custom Content Store Seller Customer grants a non-exclusive, royalty-free, territorially and temporally unlimited license to:
• use, including recording and reproduction in any way and form, and dissemination in any way of Own Content, including, in order to make them available in the Shop, in particular in such a way that everyone, at any time and place, he could have access to them, via the Internet or any other network for data transmission, for payment or free of charge, at the option of the Seller;
• modifying their own content to such an extent as to allow their proper share in the Shop, as well as to correct obvious mistakes or errors, in particular writing, stylistic, spelling, punctuation;
• The customer assumes full legal responsibility for own contents placed by him in the store;
Seller allows customers, subject to the conclusion of a separate written agreements, adding their own content toll in terms and conditions laid down in the agreement concluded by the Client with the Seller;
• The client placing in the Shop Custom Content agrees to export by Seller to other websites with which it currently works Sellers, in order to make them available, particularly on the Internet, through such services.
4. Registration and login
1. In order to register in the store entity interested in using the services provided by the Seller in the Shop is required to complete a registration form. Choose a user name under which you will see in the store, enter a valid e-mail address (e-mail) necessary to activate the account, set up a secure password to prevent third person impersonate the client.
2. Then the person interested in using the services provided by the Operator in the Shop should pick up their mail specified during registration and follow the instructions sent by the Operator.
3. The registration form should be completed by the Client enrolling at the store truthfully, ie. Entered data should correspond with the facts. The customer is obliged to keep and immediately update their data in the store, if there has been change them.
4. Upon positive completion of the registration process by the client at the Seller shall create a new account and, consequently, the contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
5. The administrator of personal data given in the registration form is the company "Avernet." Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data by "Avernet" based: 90-536 Lodz, ul. Gdansk 149, for the implementation and provision of services related to the use Store in accordance with the rules and promotion of goods and services. The data owner has the right to inspect their data and correct them at the headquarters of "Avernet". Moreover, the data owner has the right at any time to object to the processing of their data by the Operator or demand their removal, but this will lead to the removal of the Customer Account . For reasons of safety in all these cases the data owner must personally apply to the "Avernet" in writing to the correspondence address Lodz 90-536, ul. Gdansk 149.
6. Please note that your contact information and contact details are made available to external companies with whom cooperating. We provide only the necessary information for the purpose of purchasing process and shipping goods ordered.
7. The customer may have only one account in the store. It is not allowed to share the Customer data in order to log in to your account to third parties.
8. It is forbidden to conduct by clients of any action which might hamper or destabilize the operation of the Shop and placing materials unrelated to the topic Store.
9. It is forbidden by customers in the store, in any form, ads, offers or competitive promotional materials, websites, except with the prior consent of the Seller.
10. Third parties have the right to carry in the store competitive to the business of the Seller solely on the basis of prior individual agreement with the Seller, as to the conditions for carrying out these activities in the Shop.
1. In order to conclude the Agreement sales through an online store, go to the website www.multimapa.pl, to register a new user or if you already use our services, log on to the store. Perform the selection of goods, quantity taking technical steps based on Customer displays messages and information available on the site.
2. Election of Goods ordered by you is made by adding them to the basket.
3. When submitting orders - Payments- until the customer has the possibility to modify the data entered, and in the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the prompts and information available on the site.
4. After the customer uses the online shop of all necessary data, you will see a summary of complex orders. Summary of complex contracts will contain the following information: the order; the amount of ordered products; unit and total price of ordered products, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any); the chosen method of delivery.
5. The sales agreement is in Polish, by complying with the Regulations. Placing an order is binding on both parties in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and the contract sales at a time when the specified on the registration form e-mail the seller will send a feedback of your order confirmation and acceptance for execution.
6. Orders may be submitted 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, but the performance of the contract takes place on weekdays from Monday to Friday 10-18.
7. The term of the contract depends on the chosen method of delivery.
8. For each commodity offered is given the approximate time of the contract. It informs how many days usually expires after order confirmation by the customer to the moment of preparing and shipping the goods ordered. Please note that the date of receipt of the shipment consists of order processing time and delivery time. In the case of transfer payment, this deadline is extended further by the time the transfer is, in the case of card payments, by the time payment authorization by an external payment system.
9. In order to send orders, it is necessary to provide personal information marked as mandatory.
10. After placing an order by the customer, the company "Avernet" will confirm receipt of the order, by sending a message to a Customer's e-mail address. In cases of prolonged waiting for confirmation of an order the customer is asked to check unwanted mail folder also sometimes called Spam-I .
11. The customer may cancel an order by contacting the Company "Avernet" until the confirmation of shipment by store.
1. In the case of contracts consisting of several goods which are to be delivered in a single consignment, completion date will depend on the date of completion by the Seller of the last element of the contract, unless the Parties agree otherwise together. In the case of split orders, each shipment can be sent to a different date on which Customer is informed by email. If the execution time would prove to be longer than specified on our site, we contact the buyer to inform about the delay and confirm the continue willingness of the contract.
2. Purchased goods with the chosen by the customer sales document (invoice / receipt) is sent to the carrier chosen by the Customer to the specified by the customer in the order form address.
3. In case of unavailability of products ordered by the customer, it shall be informed about the status of your order. The customer can then decide on the manner of its implementation (partial completion, waiting time, canceling the whole order).
1. The customer can make a payment on delivery - performance of the contract follows immediately after its submission.
2. The customer can make a payment through electronic payment systems - performance of the contract occurs after the payment the customer on the account of the Seller.
3. The operator of electronic payments is the company Przelewy24. It is also a guarantee of speed and timeliness of transactions. Through the use of security certificates significantly improves the level of security of transactions cashless.
4. In the event no note within 7 days on account Seller payment for order with the form of payment "payment", the Seller will attempt to contact the customer in order to clarify the problem and help solve it.
8. Termination of the contract
1. During the period of fourteen days from the delivery of ordered goods, the customer has the right to cancel the contract without giving reasons, according to the general principles deriving from the provisions on the conclusion of distance. Returned goods will be accepted only if they are sent back fully complete, and the product and accessories are intact and will not bore traces of use, providing a different use of the product, than only for the purpose of inspection.
2. The buyer is required to send the declaration of withdrawal from the concluded contract of purchase of goods in any written form. Returns should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be paid to the following address: Avernet 90-536 Lodz ul. Gdansk 149.
3. Returned by the customer goods should be packaged, the way in which protect it from damage or destruction during transport. In the case of destruction that occurs as a result of improper packing shop reserves the right to refuse to accept the return.
4. Seller within five working days will refund the amount paid by the customer (price of goods plus the added shipping costs).
5. In the event of cancellation on the part of the Order, the return of cash (the price of the goods and the cost of delivery) will be in proportion to the amount of the returned Goods.
1. The products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid on Polish territory. The warranty period for each product is shown in its description on our website. The detailed conditions of the guarantee are specified in print guarantee issued by the guarantor. Most products have warranties implemented directly by authorized service manufacturers. The exact addresses of service can be found on the warranty card attached to the products and on the websites of manufacturers.
2. Where the guarantee contains information "service mutimapa.pl", the product should be sent back at his own expense, to the address Avernet 90-536 Łódź ul. Gdańska 149 or delivered in person. Repaired product is returned to the customer at the expense of Multimap. en. The warranty on consumer goods sold does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from the non-conformity.
1. Kinet has a right to complain in case of non-conformity. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods advertised to the store. About the complaint the customer will be informed by e-mail or telephone.
2. In the case of a complaint, customer is required to fill in a complaint form.
3. In the event that a complaint if repair or replacement are impossible or would require excessive costs, the Seller shall reimburse any costs incurred by the customer transaction or offer other goods available in the store to choose from.
4. Costs associated with returning the goods advertised will be returned after investigating the complaint, only when the complaint will be taken into account.
1. The shop is certified by SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3). Encryption are subject to personal data transmitted during the ordering and e-mail address if you save up for our newsletter
2. In the interests of providing services of the highest quality to our customers and viewers of our shop we use the so-called. "cookies". Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of Users and are designed for use with the Service web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time termination device and a unique number.
• adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Website and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
• produce statistics that help you understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
• Maintenance Service User session (after logging in), through which user does not need on every page of the Service re-enter login and password.
12. Final Provisions
1. If any provision of the Regulations is invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
2. Nothing in this Regulation shall not intended to affect the rights of the customer. There can also be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance with any part of the Regulations applicable law Vendor declares unconditional surrender to and use of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Rules.
3. If the customer is a VAT payer (eg. Operators) are kindly requested to sent in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org authorization to issue VAT invoice without recipient's signature.